Saturday, September 24, 2011

Making Money – Mistakes you Should Avoid

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota

I made some mistakes in the past which I want to share with you.

1. Love The Game
When I started in Internet Marketing 2007 I just wanted to make money. I did not want to “learn” anything but only get some bucks on autopilot. Well, what I learned was that you cannot make much money online if you don’t love Internet Marketing. You have to have the ability to teach yourself everyday (learning html, php, wordpress, …).

2. Take action
I often talk to people who tell me their great plans which “WILL WORK”. The tell me that they are planning “this special project” for weeks or months now… well, at the end they often don’t even start the projects they talked about.
You have to TAKE ACTION if you want to make money online. Reading and learning is good, but SALE comes from SELL so you have to do something. All your knowledge is worthless if you don’t take action.
This advice seems to be simple, but believe me that it is one of the main mistakes especially for newbies.

3. Don’t start too many projects at the same time
When I started I tried to use nearly every method I found. I tried one method for a week and switched to another one before the first one was finished. After one year I got a Domain Renewal Notification and noticed that I had already 20 domains… and all of them did not bring me money because the projects have not been finished.
If you start a project, finish it! Don’t do anything else until this project brings you some cash. If you tried everything to make it bring you some bucks then leave the project (only if you really believe, that the method itself does not work). which brings me to point 4…

4. Stay focused
You can be a simple guy who wants to earn some extra dollars monthly or you can be a total computer genius: If you don’t stay focused on your projects you WILL FAIL! So the best advice I can give you is: STAY FOCUSED! Love your project, live your project… even f*** your project but concentrate on it. If I start a new project I am not thinking of anything else. Don’t check your emails every 10 minutes, close your Instant Messangers and close your FACEBOOK tab. All you should have opened while you are working are the tools you need for that project.

Published by AdSense tricks

Related posts: SEO Mistakes That You Must Avoid Optimizing a website for search engines requires a lot of...Easy Method of Making Money Online I am a Lazy Guy I surf a lot of...Making Money with Amazon on Twitter Making Money with Amazon on Twitter tutorial: 1. Get Amazon...Making money with Craigslist Everyone wants to make money with craigslist, because it is...Earn Unlimited Amount of Money This method can be used by anyone, you don’t need...

Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.

This entry was posted on Monday, September 19th, 2011 at 4:33 am and is filed under Making Money. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.


Auto Ping Blog

0 comments: