Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Earn money of Botting World of Warcraft

The characters in WoW bot farm "resources" (herbs and minerals) and resell them on AH to gold. Then, sell gold companies who buy gold or sell private.
Necessary tools:
A bot. (I will write one that I use)
WoW accounts with the level of the 1980s. (multiple is better)
A computer that can run 2-3 or more instances of WoW
Steps:
Let the bot run automatically ++ 10 hours a day. I ran my bot for 16 hours a day average.
Sell all massively on the AH. (there is even a bot to do this, but I used a manual method using an addition to make it easier)
Claire ups:
The bot requires a flying mount and automatically returns to the Guild Bank and deposits of materials in the bag and dates back to the farm, so you can leave it on without monitoring it too.
Used bot:
There are many bots out there, but I use honorbuddy.de honorbuddy (I have an account that I use most (session 3 unlimited and eager to sell for slightly cheaper))
PIROX seems but also huge, but I have no personal experience with it, so I can't really say anything.
Selling gold:
I sold primarily to enterprises and private buyers I knew. For businesses, the range of prices ranging from 1-4 $ demand and private buyers buy for $ 4-7.
My experience:
On average, I was running 3 accounts of 16 hours a day and scraping in about 60-120 $ per day or with I'm going to guess from 30 to 60 minutes per sale on AH per day after I have had experience with it. It is my experience.
Published by AdSense tips
Post: earn unlimited amount of money this method can be used by any person, you do not need...Easy method of making money Online that I am a lazy guy I surf much of...How to make 10 k per month easily how to at least 10 k per month easy… (BUT...)Making money - you of errors should be avoided I made a few mistakes in the past that I want to...Earn money on the first page of Google here is my own personal method that I use for all...
Related posts brought to you by yet an another Related Posts Plugin.
This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2011 at 05: 45 and is filed under make money. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.

Auto Ping Blog

0 comments: